Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (As IF!)

Ok, this will be mostly wordless I swear. It is easier to share the great day we had at the Autism Walk in photos anyways. All you really need to know, is that I loved every minute of it! It was great to feel like a part of a community rather than just a single being out on a ledge by myself! Peyton also had a fabulous time. He walked the whole two miles and loved that we were all wearing shirts with his name on them. Enjoy the photos!

 Team Super Peyton




Brady can find sand anywhere!






The kids were quite enammored with these big balls!


Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for the MyMemories Suite here! Giveaway ends on Sunday the 9th.

1 comment:

Nathan and Raya said...

It was a good day. I look forward to many more. ;)