Wednesday, June 13, 2012

If a tree falls...



You know the old philosophical question, "if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a noise?" Well, that is how I've been feeling about my running. If I run, but don't blog about it, does it count? Sounds silly right? But that's how I feel sometimes. Like my lack of recording it takes away from its triumph! Now, before I rile you all up, I know this isn't true, I guess I just miss bloggy land and all it's wonders when I'm gone!


Solution; start blogging again! I have so many exciting events and races coming up, that I would be super sad if I didn't commit them to writing and pictures! First up, Seattle Rock n Roll next weekend. It will 3 fun filled days, starting with a party thrown by the Run Like a Mother gals and ending with 13.1 miles of cheering, dancing, and some running with my best friend, the hubs! Can't wait!!!!!


For now, I am trying to get in as many miles as possible so I can SURVIVE the half. Last night was my first 5 + mile run. Well, run with some walking. I managed 5.18 miles in 1:08. Yikes, I know, but that is progress for me. I will try to beat that time tonight! Wish me luck.

How are you all? PLEASE tell me what you are up to! Ok, much love. Glad to be back!

No comments: