Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3 Lucky Girls Are About to Get A Lot Fiercer! (The Winners are Announced!)

It was hard to only pick 3 winners, no really it was. Jesse and I were having some debates (no not arguments) on the best way to do the counting, but despite my way being slower, it is very accurate! So after copying, pasting, and numbering each comment, checking for multiple answers in a comment, I ended up with 122 entries into this giveaway! Bored yet? Ok onto the winners.

Winner # 1- Comment # 15
  Colleen said... I'm a follower!

Winner # 2- Comment # 110
Amber said... Rasta Socks!!

Winner # 3- Comment # 104
http://racingwithbabes.blogspot.com/ said...I am a follower!
Congrats Ladies! You are gonna love 'em! And if you didn't win, don't even blink an eye about going over there and getting yourself a few pairs. At 6.99 a pop, your legs (and all that view them) will totally thank you!

Now Winners, I need you to email me your addresses to
 tressaabe11 [@] hotmail [dot] com and I will also need your picks. Here are your options. Winner 1 will get first choice and so on. Basically you can pick blue or pink!

 
If the winners don't contact me within two days, I will select a new winner to graciously take their place! Don't feel too blue. We have lot's more goodies coming your way!

Thank you so much to Chrissy and your awesome Knee Socks! I can't wait to get more, they will work perfect for my Christmas Duathlon!

7 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Yay! So pumped! I love me a good pair of socks! I'll email you shortly!

Heather said...

Congrats to the winners! (Can I borrow a pair of socks?)

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Nice winnings!

I just bought some socks and my calves are TOO big for them. Not kidding. Can we say too much step back in the day? Anyway, my daughter happily took them off my hands. I hope I can find them somewhere that will fit my muscular (aka big) legs!

Amber said...

Oh my god! so excited! I cannot believe it!! Emailing you now!!

Thank you!!!!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Awesome giveaway!! Now that I am living in bloggy land, I will be sure to enter future ones.

Love your picture!!!

Meredith said...

Woohoo girls!! So fun!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo... my leggies and feet thank you!