Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gift Idea!


Coach sweats, a lot! Like wring out the clothes sweaty. When he rides the bike indoors, it is even worse. The towel under him gets soaked as does my poor bike. He also needs something to wipe himself off with, but I don't like him using our good towels for it. I thought it would be fun to try one of the sport towels out there, and I was lucky enough to find Words to Sweat By on etsy.  They were even nice enough to let us test out one of their towels. Since Jesse would need it most, I let him choose our saying and he went with the motivational, No Excuses. I would have picked the super appropriate...

Humorous Workout Towel - 10 more reps and the cupcake is history

When it arrived, it was already wrapped like a super cute gift. Perfect for instant giving.

It has now found a permanent home on the bike. He always faces the saying towards him, and has commented that he loves it, it actually keeps him going. The towel is also the perfect mix of softness and absorption power. I have washed it several times and it is holding up great. At $9.95 they are more than a regular towel, but still a great price for gift giving or a treat for yourself. We all know we will use whatever it takes to get us through a run/ride and if a towel can do that, bonus! Coach has now put this item on his Christmas List. I would also like one, because I am not sharing and the cupcakes one is so cute and true, especially for after the holidays! Check them out HERE, you will find one you like I'm sure.

And if you are looking for other great gift ideas, don't forget to check out Chick 9 Clothing and our awesome giveaway for one of Krista's tees! Just click HERE to get entered!

10 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Super cute and what coach doesn't need some additional coaching from a towel?!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

If you need a towel for all the sweat, it might as well be a motivational one!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Those are pretty cool!!!

here is another cool towel company

http://www.inperspire.com/workout-towels-fitness-towels-fitness-motivation-s/3.htm

Also, has coach tried putting a fan (preferrly a box fan if you have one) in front of him on the trainer, it can "help" with the sweating, he will still sweat, just not as much

Karen Seal said...

Those towels are SO cute!! Love it! :0) Thanks for sharing the link!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

cuuuuteness!

run4may said...

I may just have to find one to gift for x-mas this year. They are super cute.

racing dawn said...

those are sooo cute! they're going on my wish list too! :)

Aimee said...

I have one of those towels too and love it! It is perfect for my trainer rides and treadmill runs!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

love the towel! Too cute! :)

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

That is such a great idea and I absolutely love the phrases they have! I NEED to get one of those!