- We did 3 Mazes total.
- The first 2 Mazes (if done correctly) would total 4 miles.
- We definitely did not do it correctly, I would say more like 5 miles (some awesome kids tore down the map at checkpoint 2 and Raya and I may have failed getting us to checkpoint 5 with the 10 sec look @ the map rule!)
- At some points we tried to skip to vary the mood, throwing in some plyos
- We climbed at least 3 bridges!
- Screaming uses muscles right?
Well, here is the photographic evidence of our night!
|About to enter the labyrinth of corn, and stupid teenagers!|
|Our First Checkpoint!|
|We got pretty good at the self portrait!|
|Yay, we made it through the first maze!|
|And here is Jesse about to exit the second one!|
|Coach and I, before doing the Haunted one! (Not that spooky, but we did get one of the spookers to answer the following question correctly, "Which bear is best?" do you know?)|
|Raya and Nathan (Jesse's brother)|
|Mmm, Ice Cream!|