Saturday, November 6, 2010

Santa's Workshop & Our Winners!

So I won't even be mean this time and make you wait! Out of 91 entries our winners were #8 and #9 
 Meredith said...
You on my blogroll!

Kim said...
You are on my blogroll already!

 I guess having me on your blogroll is good luck! Meredith from Therapeutic Runnings of a Mom is our #1 winner. So pick your fave and then Kim from (Just) Trying is For Little Girls you'll get the other one! Here is what you are choosing from again.


Congrats ladies! Shoot me an email at tressaabe11 [at] hotmail [dot] com with your pick and addresses! As for what I have been up to this weekend, well I am hard at work in Santa's Workshop (aka my Dad's house.) I have been painting and decorating. About 10 years ago, my dad started making wooden figures to decorate his yard with, and it has since blown up and his yard is full of them. We all have fun coming up with new concepts, painting, and then proudly displaying them. Since a few of my sisters and I finally have our own places, we got to make our own this year. It felt like such a rite of passage. I will show you what work we have done so far, but it takes weeks to decorate my parents house, so we aren't even close to being done! I'll make sure to show you what it looks like when it's all done!

Coach really rocked that short and boots look!

Peyton walking past Charlie Brown, with the sledding hill on the other side and the manger scene in the background.

Probably my favorite, the Island of Misfit Toys!

The painting I am working on for my house!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks Tressa! My daughter is so excited for whichever one we win. Thanks for hosting such wonderful giveaways.
Kim

Unknown said...

Those are amazing. Your dad is one talented Santa and has some great elves to help:)

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

What fun projects!!!

Meredith said...

Wow!! Thanks!!!! And, 2 girls from the NW win!

Second, I LOVE your yard decorations!! Totally takes me back to when I was little and we would drive to one particular house every year that had the Charlie Brown characters all over their yard. Love it!!

Julie D. said...

oh my word, how fun, Tressa! Love the yard decorations!

Unknown said...

Love love love the Island of Misfit Toys!

The Boring Runner said...

that outfit coach has on is AWESOME. Simply awesome.

More picture of coach in rubber boots!

racing dawn said...

Fun Christmas decor! I can't wait to see the finished display! We always have family projects for the holidays too - I love it!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

congrats to your winners.

That is one talented dad and a festive display!

Erika said...

that yard looks like so much fun! My kids would LOVE that!