Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hawks Win! Hawks Win! Hawks Win!

The last couple of weeks, I would say that I (Coach) have been in a pretty serious funk. The last eight weeks or so of no running is starting to get to me. The trainer doesn't seem to be enough, and to boot, the Seahawks had seemed to be in the habit of taking it in the rear playing poorly.

I don't want to blame my entire funk on the Hawks, but correlation sometimes can mean causation. The Hawks were down and they brought me right down with them.

That's not me... but it's it's just ridiculous enough to be cool.
But a new day has dawned, the Hawks have won, and this week is looking up. The beat down of Arizona has inspired me to kick some butt myself this week. I have decided I'm going to try to run this week, hopefully my knee will decide that it wants me to run as well. I'm also going to get serious about getting down to racing weight, the extra 15 pounds seems to be the reason some of my injuries persist.

So here we go, a new week... a Hawks win... let's get it goin'.

Don't forget to enter our great giveaway for a Chicks 9 tee HERE! Only a few days left.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine how much time that hair took to cut. Or, perhaps, they used a stencil.
Now, if someone cuts the numbers 26.2, 13.1, 10k or other, then they are really serious.

Unknown said...

I think you should sport that look... it would be a good one for you! :)

Big Daddy Diesel said...

The Seahawks have a severe case of identity crisis, they look great one week, not so great the next. I like Carroll though, I thought he was the best coach in college football. I can see him turning around the hawks.

I agree, you should sport the look

Rae said...

Woo hoo! Go Seahawks!!