Sunday, September 5, 2010

0 Miles in 3 days...but I have a Good Excuse!


Ellie Lynn

No, I didn't have a baby, but I have been helping my little sister have one for the last three nights. Two false alarms and one frantic 1:15 am call later and she finally came at 5:13 am on Saturday. So, no sleep for the me, apparently the world's best breathing coach. Yay, for Melia and her little girl. Totally worth it! 

Sorry, not trying to step on Coach's race report. It just took me until after noon to get up, so read his awesome recap below. I smell hardware...and a tight outfit! 

11 comments:

Pahla said...

Congratulations, Auntie! What a beautiful baby girl!

The Boring Runner said...

yayy!!! Tell her congrats on behalf of all random internet runners.

BTW - our comments must have passed each other on the interwebs because I just saw the pop-up that you commented on mine!

Willow River Piecemakers said...

She's gorgeous! Great job to your little sis and to you! Now just go out and make up 3 days of training before Tuesday...JK!~

Willow River Piecemakers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

Congrats on your new niece!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!!! Love little babies. Congrats to you and your little sis!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I read Coach's race recap and was hoping for pictures of the new addition to the fam!! You're niece is so beautiful!! :D congrats!!

Aimee said...

Yay! She is sooo beautiful! :)

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

So beautiful!

Unknown said...

She is precious - worth waiting for.

Julie D. said...

sorry, don't know how i missed this one! Congrats! She is beautiful!!